- Lift has extended version of the universal sling that allows you to mount the TV with different spacings of mounting holes and helps quick installation of guide for cables.
- The security system only works while driving lift down, and works by detecting changes in load of the lift. This is ensured by an automatic weighing system to detect even small changes in weight or detect obstacles on the way driving down. After detecting weight change (obstacle) will stop moving down and reverse movement of lift to a height of 4 cm.
- Control of lift is done by remote control (RF) or optionally can be controlled via IR remote control (IR) after purchase special entrees. The control module installed on the lift also has the ability to control the system with the buttons on the front panel of the controller.
- Programming the controller (preferred position) and movement up, down take place in an easy, two-button sequence.
- The system has the function of a slow start and brake liquidizing work of lift.
- The control module has a display indicating system operation of the device, type of interference occurring during operation and makes it easier to programming.
- The controller has the function of overload while driving.
- Lift is protected to prevent hide of working TV (Power Guard).
- The ability to control via additional modules via RJ45 connector
|30 kg (65 lb)||50 kg (110 lb)||70 kg (155 lb)||70 kg (155 lb)|
|Max Stroke||720mm (28”)||840mm (33”)||970mm (38”)||1100mm (43”)|
|Control||RF remote control, IR remote control (optional)|
|The safety system||Automatic weighing system|